INSTANT CLEARING TREATMENT MASK
GLAMGLOW Online Satisfaction Guarantee
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your online purchase, simply return the unused portion and we will be happy to remit your account for the amount of the purchase. If you prefer, you may exchange it for another item (s). If you wish to return or exchange an item purchased online at glamglow.com, please click here for step by step directions. Please note that glamglow.com eGift Cards cannot be returned or exchanged.
Returns & Exchanges Instructions
NOTICE: We have modified our return and exchanges processes. Please contact our Customer Care team at 844.879.1679 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
To return or exchange items purchased on glamglow.com please follow these steps:
• Fill out the "Return Section" of the invoice (the invoice is enclosed in your original order). If you are returning a gift, please check the box marked "Gift Return" on the back of the invoice.
• Place it inside the return package.
• Be sure to retain a copy of the invoice for your records.
For your convenience, we have provided a return address label on the invoice that should be affixed to the outside of the return package. If the label is not available, all returns should be addressed to:
ATTN: GLAMGLOW Returns
200 Crossings Drive
Bristol, PA 19007
For your protection and to ensure prompt delivery, please send your return via insured UPS Ground. We are not responsible for return packages that are lost in transit. Return shipping fees are not refundable.
If your order arrives damaged, please refer to Damaged Items
Please allow 7-10 business days for return processing. Returned items will be processed promptly, usually within 3-5 business days of receipt. An email will be sent to confirm your return or exchange request has been processed. If you have questions about returns and exchanges, please contact us by phone at 1-844-879-1679 or via email at email@example.com.
Please note that eGift Cards cannot be returned or exchanged.
When an exchange is requested it is completed in two steps:
1) A credit is issued for the item(s) returned.
2) A new order is processed for the item(s) requested in exchange. Two transactions will be posted to your account; a credit for the returned item(s) and one charge for the item(s) requested in exchange.
If you received damaged merchandise, please retain the box, packaging and all contents and contact us as soon as possible at 1-844-879-1679 for assistance. If your online order is not as expected, please contact us at 1-844-879-1679 for assistance.